- Guided day bike tours by trekking bike, e-bike or MTB
Guided day bike tours by trekking bike, e-bike or MTB
Day bike tours by e-bike or trekking bike
Guided full-day trips or half-day trips by trekking bike or e-bike
from Porec or Rabac
The varied area of Istria as well as the nearby island of Cres are worth exploring by bike. Therefore, Cycle Croatia offers guided day and half-day cycling tours, either by trekking bike or e-bike.
In all tours, you will be accompanied by our multilingual and very competent guides. They will not only lead you through fantastic trails, but will also tell you about Croatia with lot of charm and wit, giving you real insight in the life of the region.
When do the full-day and half-day trips take place? What is it to be seen on the road, how much do the tours cost and what is included in the price?
We offer you the following tours between May and October:
- On Wednesdays, Explore Istria – Day tour (CC # 3)
- On Tuesdays, Griffon Tour Cres Island – Day tour (CC # 28)
- On Thursdays, Monte Maggiore Tour – Day tour (CC # 51)
- On Fridays, Green Backroads Tour – Half-day tour (CC # 16)
The tour schedule and what to see and experience on the way, the tours prices and the included services can be found in detail under the individual tours.
How long do the tours take?
Our full-day tours last between 7 and 9 hours and our half-day trips about 4 hours.
How hard are the tours?
A good basic condition as well as the safe mastery of the bike is prerequisite for a participation in all offered tours. We have categorized our tours according to the following fitness levels:
Altitude: between 100 and 300 meters
Stages: 20 to 40 km per day
Altitude: between 300 and 750 meters
Stages: 30 to 50 km per day
Altitude: between 600 and 1,200 meters
Stages: 50 to 65 km per day
Please bring the following for the tour:
- Money for lunch & drinks
- Medicines, if you are allergic or asthmatic
- Bathing cloths, if you want to swim
- Personal clipless pedals or saddle (They will be installed by our guides on your bike)
- If necessary, a jersey or a T-shirt to change as well as a wind or rain jacket
Participation at your own risk
Please note that your participation in our day trip is at your own risk. In case of damage to or loss of one's own equipment or in case of an injury, no claims can be made against Cycle Croatia. Before the tour, you will be asked to sign an agreement to this effect.