This tour is part of our Islandhopping-Plus-Program, and as such is providing the greatest comfort possible due to the space that’s offered and its luxurious boats.
One of our proud boats – either Princeza Diana or Melody – are your comfortable home during this jourey. Roomy and elegantly designed cabins that include bathrooms with separate shower cubicles, a wide sundeck with plenty of space to relax on as well as a spacious, stylishly designed salon all invite you to enjoy the cruise.
With our deluxe or our first class ship you can experience the greenest part of Croatia for one week; not only will you see the famous national parks of Dalmatia like the Krka waterfalls, the Kornati islands, the nature park of Telašćica, but will also experience the medieval old towns of Šibenik, Zadar and Trogir. Not to mention we will also visit Dugi Otok – probably the most beautiful Central-Dalmatian Island.
For more and updated info visit www.islandhopping.com
|Culture: the Cathedral of St. James counts as the most beautiful sacral building at the Adriatic Coast|
|Nature: the roaring waterfalls of Krka National Park|
|Activity: a walk to the cliffs in the nature park Telašćica will give you a brilliant view|
|Gastronomy: dine in typical dalmatian konoba and try traditionaly prepared fresh fish on the grill|
1st Day (Sat) Trogir (Embarkation) – Rogoznica
Individual arrival by car to Trogir or by plane to Split airport, which is about 3 mi./ 5 km away from the harbour of Trogir. After the check in on the motor yacht (between 2 and 2.30 pm) we leave Trogir around 3 pm. During the crossing to Rogoznica the fresh sea breeze can be enjoyed. Later in the afternoon there is time to adjust the bicycles.
2nd Day (Sun) Rogoznica – Vodice – Slanica – Nature Park Telašcica (aprx. 16 mi./27 km)
In the morning the boat takes us to Vodice. We go for our first cycle tour starting at the popular resort and soon we cross the bridge to the island of Murter. In Slanica, in the Northwest of the island the boat awaits us for the cross over to the island of Dugi Otok. On our way we pass the National Park Kornati – an archipelago in crystal clear water which is known for its rich underwater world. Our destination is the deeply incised Telašćica Bay. In the local nature park the Mir salt lake is situated. At the end of the day we take a short hike to the impressive cliffs before taking a short crossing by boat to the small seaside village of Sali for the night.
3rd Day (Mon) Island Dugi Otok – Zadar (aprx. 48 km)
We start our ride from Sali along the almost traffic free island of Dugi Otok. The ride is panorama pure and our destination is the budding village of Božava, surrounded by pine forests, Tamarisks and Agaves. In Božava the boat awaits our arrival and we cast off for Zadar which for centuries was the absolute political, cultural and intellectual center of Dalmatia. The guide takes us on a walk through the lively city and shows us the fascinating facets of this extraordinary outdoor museum. Over 3,000 years characterize the city. As we walk we will learn of the city and its colorful past. Overnight stay in Zadar.
4th Day (Tue) Zadar – Island Ugljan and Pašman – Vodice (aprx. 33 km)
During breakfast the boat takes us to Preko on the island of Ugljan from where we will ride to Tkon on the island of Pašman. The two islands are connected by a bridge from which the first of the Kornati Islands can be seen. We cycle along the east coast of the island, constantly in vicinity of the sea with views of the mainland. Once we arrive in Tkon, we board the boat and cross over to Vodice, a populare Dalmatian holiday destination on the mainland where we will spend the night.
5th Day (Wed) Vodice – Skradin (aprx. 35 km)
A scenic tour leads us from Vodice along quiet roads through quiet villages of the Dalmatian hinterland to the beautiful city of Skradin at the foot of the Krka Canyon. In the afternoon your guides will invite you to sample some local specialities, of which there are plenty in Dalmatia. The night is spent in Skradin.
6th Day (Thu) Krka-Waterfalls – Šibenik – Primošten
After breakfast it is time to discover the unique naturally formed waterfalls of the national park of the Krka-Canyon. Afterwards the boat will take us to Šibenik out of the Krka river mouth and into the Adriatic. Here the Cathedral of St. Jacob is under UNESCO-World-Heritage protection and is regarded as the most magnificent sacral buildings on the Adriatic coast. The old town of Šibenik is bacons with its charm for a walk. In the late afternoon we cast off once more on board the boat and cruise to Primošten for the night.
7th Day (Fri) Primošten – Rogoznica – Trogir (aprx. 20 km)
In the morning our last bike tour for the week takes us from Primošten through the hinterlands past rural villages to Rogoznica. In the afternoon we have the chance to stroll through the UNESCO world heritage city of Trogir. A cheerful evening meal on board the boat gives you time to celebrate the success of the week with fellow travelers and tour guides.
8th Day (Sat) Trogir (Disembarkation)
After breakfast disembarkation until 9 am and individual trip home or extended stay in Croatia. Would you like to see more of Croatia than Dalmatia? Then we recommend our extension program at Plitvice Lakes in combination with Zagreb (please see extended stay).
Those choosing to rent a hybrid bike will receive a reliable, low maintenance, aluminum frame bike in the suitable size. Our hybrid bikes are equipped with 28 inch hollow chamber rims with puncture-proof touring tires, high-quality derailleur gears and break systems, a carrier and a sturdy bike stand, touring saddle as well as mudguards and a pannier rack. All components are selected based on our twenty years of experience in bike tourism, insuring that they fulfill the necessary criteria to provide the rider with an uncompromised cycle experience. These high-quality hybrid bikes are rented for 80 euro per week. Unfortunately there is no possibility to reserve one particular bike-brand in advance.
Clients who wish to be supported by a tail-wind and seek to hire an e-bike will receive a high-quality pedelec, powered mainly by a Bosch motor capable of covering long distances, and characterized by their light weight and great components. Alternative drive systems may also be used. Standard components of our e-bikes in varying frame sizes include, 28 inch hollow chamber rims with puncture-proof touring tires, high-quality derailleur gears and break systems, a carrier and a sturdy bike stand, touring saddle as well as mudguards and a pannier rack. With our e-bikes you will conquer the hills with a smile, they are a true declaration of independence for all who wish to cycle and seek the support of a little push. These high-quality hybrid bikes are rented for 160 euro per week. Unfortunately there is no possibility to reserve one particular bike-brand in advance.
Basic tour price per person (in a double cabin below deck)
Season A: 20.04. – 18.05.2019 & 05.10. – 19.10.2019
– from 1,490 euro (first class ship Princeza Diana or Melody)
Season B: from 18.05. to 05.10.2019
– from 1,590 euro (first class ship Princeza Diana or Melody)
• 8-day trip on a motorized yacht with crew
• 7 nights in a double cabin below deck with shower/toilet
• 4 x full board and 3 x half board
• Guided cycling tours as described in the itinerary
• Overview-maps for the daily tours (on board)
• Entrance fees of the National Parks (group visits only)
• Plus-tour specials
• Bed linen and towels
• English speaking tour guide
Additional optional services (on request)
• ½ a double cabin
• Surcharge per person for a cabin above deck: 200 euro
• Surcharge for a single cabin below deck: 500 euro (limited)
• Surcharge for a single cabin above deck: 800 euro (limited)
• Rental bike with Ortlieb pannier: e-bike: 160 euro/week; hybrid bicycle: 80 euro/week
• Insurance against theft and damage of the rental bike: e-bike: 20 euro/week; hybrid bicycle: 10 euro/week (not insured: grossly negligent damages)
• A safe parking space: motorcycle: 30 euro/week; car up to 6 m in length: 50 euro/week, vehicle longer than 6 m: 100 euro/week (on request, to be paid on-site to the tour guide)
• Customized transfers between Split airport and Trogir harbour: 15 euro per person/way (day of embarkation/disembarkation only)
• 3-day extension module Plitvice Lakes and Zagreb (only as POST-Islandhopping tour bookable) incl. transfer boat in Trogir – Plitvice Lakes // Plitvice Lakes – hotel in Zagreb // hotel in Zagreb airport Zagreb ; 2 nights in a 3 or 4 star hotel; entry fee Plitvice lakes National Park, guided sightseeing tour in Zagreb (entry fees for sights not included), dinner in a local restaurant; price per person: 3 star hotel in a double room: 750 euro/a single room: 850 euro; 4 star hotel in a double room: 790 euro/single room: 890 euro (People driving independently, without the need of a transfer, receive a discount of 380 € off all prices mentioned)
• Additional night (B&B) near/in Trogir (prices on request)
Not included in the basic tour price
• Journey to Trogir
• Taxi transfer from the airport of Split to the ship in Trogir (one way ca. 20 euro)
• Flat rate for bottled water, Visitor’s tax and local charges 40 euro for adults or 20 euro for children up to age 16 (to be paid to the captain)
• Beverages on board (tally sheet; to be paid to the captain)
• Meals and beverages ashore
• Entrance fee for sights are not included in the tour price
• Please bring a beach towel, if needed
• Tips for tour crew and guides